Knowledge is power.
Make wise and careful choices.
Visit the campuses you are interested in attending:
Ask the right questions.
Know where to find the answers (edvice).
Start early – do not wait until the last minute!
*New: StudentSuccess.Life (Through Ontario Virtual School): Free 15 minute consult with a Guidance Counsellor to discuss post-secondary pathways, mental health concerns, post-secondary application questions, help with course selection, address specific concerns, international student success pathways…and much more. https://www.studentsuccess.life/ . Or contact the Ontario Virtual School Guidance Support Centre at 416-907-4899 or on-line at: https://www.ontariovirtualschool.ca/guidance/
*NEW: Learning How to Learn: The Difficult Art of Studying
Useful Resources for High School, University and College Students
1. Creating a Study Plan: https://www.intelligent.com/create-a-study-plan/
2. Study Smart Before Exams/Tests: https://www.intelligent.com/study-smart-before-exams/
3. Taking/Making Effective Study Notes: https://www.intelligent.com/take-effective-notes/
4. How to Manage Stress: https://www.intelligent.com/manage-your-stress/
5. Test-Taking Strategies on Exam Day: https://www.intelligent.com/use-test-taking-strategies-on-exam-day/
6. Improving Your Memory: https://www.intelligent.com/exercise-your-brain-for-optimal-memory-training/