Have you taken a minimum of 6 high school courses at the university (U/M) level?
- Will you have completed all the requirements of the OSSD?
- Do you have the required courses for admission? (Ontario Universities’ Info) (Formerly eINFO)
- Have you earned the minimum grades for the program(s) you intend to apply to? (Ontario Universities’ Info) (Formerly eINFO)
- Link to Ontario Universities and their Academic Calendars (https://www.ouac.on.ca/university-links/)
- Does the school and / or program you intend to apply to have a penalty for repeated courses? (See Below – “*NEW 2021 University Dialogues Resource Guide”).
- Will you study full time or part time?
- Do you have an Individual Education Plan (IEP)?
- Are there any supplemental application / admission requirements?
- When will I apply to university? Before January 13, 2022 (11:59 ET)
- Are you considering attending school in the U.S. on an athletic scholarship? ( https://www.ncaa.com/,https://www.ncaa.org/ and https://www.collegeboard.org/ )
- Have you visited the campus / attended an open house? (https://www.ontariouniversitiesinfo.ca/universities/events?sort=university&type=&month=all)
- Do you know where and when the OUF / local UIP’s are taking place? OUF Virtual Dates: Sat. Sept. 25, 2021, 12 – 2 pm (ET) and Tues. Oct. 26, 2021, 5 – 7 pm (ET). UPI Dates and Locations – Probably done virtually as part of the OUF. (See Below – “*NEW OUAC Upcoming Events 2021″).
- Will you require residence, commute or live off campus?
- Have you compared the cost of the programs at the schools you will be applying to?
- Are the necessary funds available to cover the cost of your anticipated expenses?
- How do you contact an Ontario university? (https://www.ontariouniversitiesinfo.ca./universities/contacts)
- How can I finance my education (https://www.edvice4you.com/services/money-matters/)
- University Rankings? MacLean’s University Guide 2021.
- Interested in Studying Science? Top Five Science Shows Selected by Current U of W Science Students: (https://uwaterloo.ca/beyond-ideas/stories/science/top-5-science-shows-selected-current-science-students?utm_source=mailchimp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mur_newsletter).
Edvice4you can help with all of the above!
*NEW 2021 University Dialogues Resource Guide: All the latest university news, updates and program information. (https://guidance.ouac.on.ca/docs/resource_guide_spring_2021.pdf).
*NEW OUAC: Upcoming Events 2021
*NEW University Student Transition Resources 2021 (https://www.ouac.on.ca/university-student-transition-resources/)
Ontario Universities’ Info (Formerly eINFO): (https://www.ontariouniversitiesinfo.ca./)
A.I.S.: (https://www.ouac.on.ca/ouac-101/ais/). List of Unfilled Programs – Available Early June.
Link to Universities in Ontario: (https://www.electronicinfo.ca/universities)
Link to Universities Outside Ontario (https://www.univcan.ca/universities/member-universities/)
Tuition Fees By Canadian University (https://www.univcan.ca/universities/facts-and-stats/tuition-fees-by-university/)
Beyond Graduation Fair : University of Guelph Cancelled Fall 2020 (https://www.recruitguelph.ca/cecs/students-alumni/further-education/beyond-graduation-educational-opportunities-fair)
UCAS: (https://www.ucas.com/) The U.K. University and College Application Service
The Common Application: (https://www.commonapp.org/) One application for over 900 U.S. universities in 47 states and D.C. Also includes Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and the U.K.