- Will you have completed all of the requirements of the OSSD?
- If not, are you 19 years or older and/or considered a “mature student“
- Have you checked the admission requirements for the program(s) you intend to apply to? (https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/programs)
- Does the school and / or program you intend to apply to have a penalty for repeated courses?
- Do you intend to study full time or part time?
- When do I apply to college? Before the February 1st, 2020 deadline!
- When is the Ontario College Information Fair? (https://www.ocif.ca/)
- When is the local College Information Program? (College Information Program)
- Do you have an Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Are there any supplemental application requirements?
- Will you require academic upgrading?
- What is the difference between a diploma and a certificate?
- Can I transfer to a university to complete a degree from my program? (https://www.ontransfer.ca/www/index_en.php?page=dbsearch&slide_id=3)
- What are “Foundation” programs and do I need to consider them?
- Have I visited the campus I plan on attending? Contact a college to arrange a visit. (https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/colleges/contact-the-colleges)
- How much will a college educations cost? (Money Matters)
- How can I help finance my education? (Money Matters)
Let edvice4you help with any/all of the above.