There are a variety of reasons for students to enter the world of work:
- To gain some “real world” experience before deciding on their future pathway.
- To save money for a post-secondary education.
- Due to financial hardship.
- They are not interested in continuing their formal education.
- Perhaps they will work in a family business.
- Their future plans can be satisfied with a job suited to their skill sets.
- They are currently unable to meet the admission requirements of college or university.
- They have not met all of the requirements for the OSSD.
- 10 well-paying jobs in Canada you can score without a degree. (https://globalnews.ca/news/3704532/top-paying-jobs-without-university-canada-indeed/)
- Where can I find a job or job posting? (http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/occupation_search-eng.do;jsessionid=2A4F1BAC6330FD9BDDDADA8B8BA2A566.imnav2)
Let edvice4you help assess your strengths, abilities and employability skills.